Research and advisory centers
These centers provide educational services and academic advice for students wishing to enroll in universities in the field of postgraduate studies, bachelor's degrees, or free studies for companies and governmental and private institutions, introducing universities and their departments, opening channels between the university and the rest of the universities, and planning to implement visiting professor programs to and from the university.
Centers for strategic studies and research affiliated to Queen Arwa University
- Center for International Strategic Studies.
- Development and Community Service Center.
- Center for Human Rights Studies.
- Japanese Studies and Research Center (currently suspended).
- Center for American Studies and Research (currently suspended).
- Center for French Studies and Research (currently suspended).
- Continuing Training and Rehabilitation Center.
- Community Service Center.
- Center for Strategic and International Research.
- Engineering and Architectural Consulting Center.
The most important works and projects carried out by these centers
- Men's and women's guide project for curricula and family planning.
- The training program for male and female teachers of literacy and adult education in the capital, the fifth session.
- Women's attitudes towards economic and social work.
- A study on understanding the elements of subcultures influencing final behavior.
- Population Policy Symposium.
- Choosing the trade name and type of capacity for family planning methods in Yemen - a field study.
- Yemeni Family Health and Planning Program - FHFP.
- Study of the Sub-Cultures Affecting Population Behavior.
- Sub-Cultures Affecting Population Behavior in Yemen.