Quality Assurance Center
Establishment of the Center:
The Quality Assurance Center at Queen Arwa University was established in accordance with Article (13) of the Republican Decree No. (210) for the year 2009 concerning the establishment of the quality management unit in governmental and private higher education institutions, and in accordance with the decision of the University Council on Quality Assurance No. (8) for the year 2015, and the decision of the Rector issued in 2013.
Vision of the Center:
The Quality Assurance Center aspires to achieve a distinguished position in the creation and application of quality assurance standards at the university, in order to raise and improve the quality of higher education.
Mission of the Center:
The Quality Assurance Center of the University seeks to be distinguished and to enhance and improve the quality of inputs, processes and outputs through an integrated system of evaluation, supervision, follow-up and support of all academic components and practices, in accordance with the University's vision, mission and objectives.
Objectives of the Center:
1) To spread the culture of quality within the educational institution, and strengthen it by involving all employees and actors in the service of the community and sustainable development, and evaluate and improve it.
2) To develop the quality assurance system in the university institutions, through effective participation in the development of university policies and plans and operational mechanisms.
3) To improve the quality of the educational and research process, help community and sustainable development and to improve and enhance them.
4) To make university faculties and academic programs to reach institutional and academic accreditation, and to develop and evaluate them continuously.
5) To enhance community confidence in the efficiency of university graduates.
6) To develop self-experiences, and benefit from experiences and exchange them with the bodies of national, regional and international evaluation, accreditation and quality assurance.