Founder of the University
Is a Member Staff of Sana’a University, Queen Arwa University and National Institute Of public Administration,Advisor of many Yemeni NGO’s and GOs, Consultant of many International Organisations of Education, HDR, HR,Public Administration, Higher Commission of Human Rights and The National Council of Civil Services.
Since 1987 she has been working as a Lecturer of Education (Sociology, Philosophy, Planning, and Administration at Sana’a University. Head of many Yemeni institutions Women’s Educational Department 1976, YILI 1989, Faculty of Education Sana’a University1992, Higher Education1990, Women Studies Center at Sana’a University 1992, Founder Queen Arwa University in 1996 . In 2001-2004 she was nominated as a first yemeni woman Minister of State of Human Rights, and In 2007 was nominated as a General Director of (NIAS) National Institute of Administrative Sciences, Yemen .
She Participed, Organised many Seminars and Workshops on Development, Women’s
Education, Public Administration, and some other political and social activities. The most
important conferences Organised and hosted by her were:
-Non-governmental Conference in Higher Education QAU, Sanaa, 2000.
- The Seventh National Conference of Administrative leadership in Yemen, NIAS, sanaa 2008.
- The Academic Supportive Conference in Comprehensive National Dialogue,
Queen Arwa University,Sanaa 2013 .
Acording to wide experiences and activities she wrote some important books:
-Basic Education in Yemen According to the Social Needs and New Trends,sanaa, 1987.
- Girl’s Education in Yemen, between Reluctance and Equal Educational Opportunities 1983.
- Working Children in Yemen field study, Sana’a, 1997 .
- Women’s Socio /Economic Participation in Yemen, Sana’a, 1999.
- Administration Between Theory and Practice in Yemen, Sana’a,2009.
- Women’s Participation in Social Economical Development in Yemen, 2010.
- Many news articles covering various subjects (1983-2014).