The University's Goals
- Achieve the requirements for quality and academic accreditation, in order to achieve progress in the university ranking among its peers locally.
- To be distinguish in specific academic programs.
- Provide a supportive educational and research environment.
- Polarize competencies from the teaching, administrative and technical cadres.
- Enhance and develop the university's material and human resources.
- Build bridges of communication with bodies, institutions and entities related to the university's activity.
- Align between educational outcomes and development requirements and labor market needs.
- Provide distinguished training and advisory services.