Training and Development Center
Objectives of the Center
The Center seeks to achieve the following objectives:
• To Spread the culture of training among the members of society.
• To Contribute to community service by organizing a variety of non-profit training programs.
• To Design training programs and provide quality consultancy and services to various sectors of society.
• To qualify trainees from High School graduates to obtain an intermediate university degree to meet the needs of the labor market.
• To retrain trainees of university graduates who have a bachelor's degree, to meet the needs of the labor market.
• To Contribute to the development of professional and academic capabilities of faculty members
Tasks of the Center
1- Preparing training plans on the basis of studied and scientific principles, in order to reduce the performance gap between reality and expectations.
2 - Designing training programs according to the real training needs of members of the public and private sectors.
3 - Implementing a set of time-bounded training programs according to the needs of the community.
4 - Providing consultancy and training proposals to the relevant authorities in accordance with the regulations in force.
5- Evaluating of training programs.
6. Permanent and continuous developing of training programs in the light of the needs and views of the target groups( university graduates) to meet the needs of the labor market.
7 - Contributing to the development of professional and academic capacity of the faculty members of the university
Features of the Center:
• A 50% reduction to students.
• A free seat to whomsoever bring 5 trainees.
• Ability to train anywhere.
• Recognized certificate.
• Highest level Staff.
• Premium training rooms.
• Nominal fees.
Sections of the Center
The center contains several sections: -
1- Languages .
2- Computer Sciences.
3- Management and Human Development